The Corporate Secretary position is currently held by Mr. Daniel Yuwono who is also a Director ot the Company. Profile of Mr. Daniel Yuwono is presented in the Profile of the Board of Directors.
Legal Foundation of Appointment
His appointment as the Corporate Secretary was based on the Board of Directors Decision Letter No. 001-SK/CS-MNCLAND/VI/2014 dated April7, 2014.
The appointment of Mr. Daniel Yuwono as the Company’s Corporate Secretary has been:
- Reported to Bapepam-LK with Letter No. 045/CS/MNCLAND/IV/2014dated April 7, 2014 about Changing of the PT MNC LAND Tbk Corporate Secretary, in order to fulfill Bapepam-LK Regulation No.IX.I.4 about Establishment of Corporate Secretary.
- Reported to Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) with Letter No. 045/CS/MNCLAND/IV/2014 dated April 7, 2014 about Changing of the PT MNC LAND Tbk Corporate Secretary, and has been announced in KORAN SINDO newspaper, on April 7, 2014, in order to fulfill provision letter C.16 Stock Recording Regulation No.I-A About General Provision of Equity Effect Recording in the Stock Exchange that is stated in PT BEI Board of Directors decree about provision No. I-A About Recording of Equity Stock and Effect that is published by Listed Company.
The Corporate Secretary serves as a liaison between the Company with the stakeholders and the general public as well as being responsible for providing and delivering important information about the Company to the public general or for the benefit of the shareholders. Accordingly, the Corporate Secretary is bound by the rules, regulations and capital market laws without exception in his/her function to act as the liaison between the Company, Financial Services Authority (OJK), other capital market regulators and the public, in accordance with Regulation No. IX.I.4 in conjunction with Decree of the PT Bursa Efek Indonesia Directors No. Kep-00001/BEI/01-2014, Listing Securities Rule of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) No. I-A, on Shares Registration and Securities Equity besides shares issued by Listed Companies dated January 20, 2014, Appendix I.
The Corporate Secretary is responsible to the Board of Directors and also reports to the Board of Commissioners on the discharge of his responsibilities. Throughout 2014, the Corporate Secretary effectively discharged his functions with regards to:
- Acting as the Company’s representative and liaison officer between the Company, the Financial Services Authority and all stakeholders in communicating the Company’s activities accurately and on time;
- Maintaining good relationships with external stakeholders,especially with regards to information disclosure of theCompany as a publicly listed company, including information on performance, operating activities, and other issues concerning the Company;
- The dissemination of information about the Company to all employees, including management’s policies and programs;
- Providing input and legal opinion for consideration by the Board of Directors and other units, on issues related to thecapital market and the Company status as a public company,issues related to business expansion by the Bank, and in the formulation of the Company’s policies and regulations;
- To stay up-to-date on developments in the capital market,including regulations of the capital market and to inform such developments to the management;
- Facilitating, taking minutes, and documenting the minutes of meetings of the BOD and BOC;
- Coordinating the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- To manage the communication strategy for building the corporate image;
- Coordinating the disbursement of funds for social activities related to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility programs;
- Submitting mandatory regular and incidental reports as a publicly listed company to the relevant authorities.